Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Pathway to Becoming a Golfer

Since Matson works for a golf company (ForeUp) we figured that he should strengthen his golf skills. He has golfed since being in my family but he wouldn't consider himself a good golfer. In addition to him strengthening his golf skills, he thought I should strengthen mine. I have golfed maybe once in my life. And since he works for a golf company...I wouldn't wanna embarrass him or nothin' so I agreed to go golfing. Therefore we went golfing with some friends of ours! Good thing is that E* and K* are pro golfers and literally helped me get so much better (not like I was even good to begin with). It was a lot of fun and I think there will be more golfing for us in the future! Especially with our little boy.

Don't I look like such a happy golfer? Psshhhh...


No comments:

Post a Comment