Thursday, August 22, 2013

San Antonio Adventures - Restaurants

My last post I wrote was about when we watched this fun family while their parents and my parents traveled together. While we watched them they were in school so Matson and I took some of the days to explore around San Antonio! We tried a lot of yummy restaurants while we were there. But two of those places still stand out to me not just because of their food but also their ambience and service.

// The Bird Bakery
Cutest, quaint location and decor. The food, lemonade, and desserts were delicious too. I ordered the Nostalgic Grilled Cheese. YUM! Matson loved his sandwich but was still a little hungry afterward. So we would say this is perfect for a ladies lunch date! Also, if you check in on Foursquare you get a free mini cupcake.




// Dough Pizzeria Napoletana
Since I have been to Italy and tasted many pizzas there, this reminded me of being in Italy! We even sat outside on the patio just like in Italy! The pizza was not completely authentic Neapolitan pizza, but it was close! Matson and I both ordered and shared the Richard's Caprese appetizer. The best mozzarella ever! Both of our pizzas were served super hot and were delicious. My only complaint is that it was a little spendy for two single sized pizzas, but I would definitely go back!



No comments:

Post a Comment