Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Nephew's Mickey Birthday Party

My nephew turned one back in June and his mommy threw the cutest Mickey party for him. My little nephew loooooves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and anytime the theme song comes on he starts dancing and smiles from ear to ear. He could be in the middle of the loudest, saddest cry of his life but if that song is on he will calm down to listen to his favorite tune! So, this Mickey party fit him well. Everything was Mickey-ed out or at least were the Mickey colors of red, yellow, black, and white. Even I matched his party with my Mickey tee (from Target's Men Section).






Here are some of the emotions a little one year old goes through at his 1st birthday. These three photos were just too cute to not post!




We love this little boy so much and were soooo happy to be there for his 1st birthday! We look at him as our little baby before our own babies! Seriously. 

All photos via Teagan Alex Photography. She can photograph your family, parties, or anything you need!

1 comment:

  1. The photos are so nice from this Mickey birthday party. Everything looks just so fabulous. I also attended first birthday bash of my niece in the last week. It was held at some outdoor San Francisco venues and loved the desserts over there. Entire food was also very tasty.

    ReplyDelete