Friday, January 25, 2013

Welcoming 2013 {a little late}

New Year's Eve was at my in-laws again this year. We always ring in the new year with them by playing loads of games and eating lots of food! This is one of Matson's favorite traditions.

Personally, I love watching all the celebs in New York perform and chit chat. Does anyone else feel like Jenny McCarthy made a fool of herself this year? And Taylor swift rockin on stage...she definitely isn't a sweet country singer anymore.

2012, you blessed us with opportunities and love. You will always be the year that we hit our 2 year mark of marriage. The year that brought my sister her hubby. The year that Matson left his job to start his company with my brother. You will also be that year that brought us our very first adorable little nephew. Thanks for a good year. See ya later.

Cheers to a New Year!
This is from my sis in law's polaroid camera. I want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment