Thursday, August 30, 2012

Annual Anniversary Picture

Time has flown by. Two weeks ago it was our anniversary and so much has happened since! Lots to update you all on, that's for sure. But for now I will leave you with our annual anniversary picture. I know we are so weird and take the same picture coming out of an LDS Temple around our anniversary because so many people get married in August (the crazy wedding month) so we get to be at the temple for weddings a lot and my cousin, a photographer, snaps one of us.

2nd Anniversary 
1st Anniversary
Wedding Day
1st Anniversary Picture Post HERE.
All photographs by Moxie Photography

3 comments:

  1. i think your first anniversary one is my favorite. haha i love your face in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking cute!! Love you guys xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS MORE THAN WORDS!!!! i seriously wish my husband and i had a cool tradition like this! epic. erica, just epic.

    ReplyDelete