Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm Back.

I have said it time and time again, and I am saying it one last time now: this semester of school killed me. It was crazy. Like, seriously killer crazy. I was stressed and incredibly pissy worst word but the best emotion to describe me.

But if you have noticed I used words like "was" instead of "is" which all means that it is over. Hallelujah and praise the heavens.

Get excited readers (all 40 of you...) because Erica is back. The "happy, loving, and energetic Erica" not the "poopy almost every day breakdown Erica".

Wellp, give me a few days people and I will be back into the full swing of things and as Crush says (cue the beach bum voice), "leave em' to ha
tch, and then, coo coo cachoo, they find their way back to the big ol' blue."

...yeah that really had nothing to do with what I was saying, but kind of, I mean I just gotta coo coo cachoo out of my poopy school life and into my fun summery life.

Just gotta forget moments like these...




And create more moments like these...


until next time.

-erica

3 comments:

  1. yayyyy congrats on being done!!! best feeling ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay that you're done! Bummer about the phone. I JUST did the same thing, but luckily mine shattered on the back. And Love that it sorta looks like you're pulling up a weird diaper in that last photo. LOL.

    You're too fun!

    ReplyDelete