Friday, March 2, 2012

February Instragram Photo Challenge

I am sure a lot of you interenet friends have seen the Instragram photo challenges. The January one was such a hit, but I didn't join the band wagon until February.

For March I have decided not to do but maybe I will do another photo challenge again soon because it really got me thinking and helped me to look at different and smaller things and to be grateful for everything I am blessed with.

Anyway...I thought I would share with you my daily photos from each day all in one little post here!


Day 1: My view today=my overly planned school life/lists,
Dora the Explorer (oh the joys of being a Nanny), and my annoying homework.

Day 2: Words. Two papers and THREE important words that fix everything :)
Day 3: Hands. Mine and Matson's hands on our wedding day.
Day 4: A stranger. We went to a guy's house that sells golf clubs that Matson got for his birthday. This guy's little son just kept running around the house all dressed up and kept bringing me fun new things! Quite a cute little stranger.

Day 5: What my 10 AM looks like every Sunday. Primary time, 4 year olds flirting with each other, and lots of fun learning about the gospel!

Day 6: Dinner. A yummy smoothie (more like a snack) and a yummy episode of Bachelor with evil Courtney.

Day 7: Buttons. My button jar. All the spares. 
Day 8: The Sun. Well today I have been waiting for the sun to come out. Nope, not once. So...
these things bring me happiness like the sun does...a package of cute stationary and stuff designed by Amy Ruth Designs.

Day 9: My front door.

Day 10: Self Portrait of myself (and Matson).

Day 11: Makes me happy. The birthday boy! (His birthday is on 2/12)
Day 12: My closet. Out of our 2 apartment closets I take up 1 & 1/2. OOPS!

Day 13: Something BLUE. Enjoying my homemade smoothie in my BLUE sweatpants
 and Mister Chris from the Bachelor in his BLUE shirt.

Day 14: Hearts. A heart treat, my heart socks, heart decor, and a pretty rose! Happy Valentine's Day!

Day 15: My phone. Using my phone during the previews as we are seeing The Vow!

Day 16: Something new. We are watching a family the next two days & this NEW feeling of what it's like to have kids, not having time to feed myself...So I am eating some oatmeal at 9pm in huge sweatpants.
Day 17: Time. Cuddle Time.

Day 18: Our Drinks of Choice. Him: a soda. Her: a water. 
Day 19: Something I hate to do: touch/look at raw meat. Yuck! (I'll cook it but just not my favorite)..

Day 20: My (childhood) handwriting. Because I am embarrassed to show my (not so much better) handwriting now.
Day 21: Favorite photo of yourself. Some of my faves of me from my younger years!
Day 22: My work place. Nanny time!

Day 23: My (gym) shoes.
Day 24: My bathroom cabinet. Inside my bathroom drawer (I don't have a cabinet).

Day 25: Green. Rookie asleep super weird on our GREEN throw pillow.

Day 26: Night. Dancing the NIGHT away at our reception 1 & 1/2 years ago!
Such a fun night...as you can tell my friend J* was really getting jiggy wit it!
Day 27: Something I ate. Obsessed as of late.

Day 28: Money. This may not exactly be money, but a form of it. Today Matson and I used our Groupon massages! 

Day 29: Something I've been listening to. NOTHING today. Dead silence at our home the last few hours while studying for midterms and homework. No music at all, not even in my car. 
Thanks for looking through these photos! You probably got to know me (and Matson) a little bit better.

If you would like to follow me on Instagram my name is: erich29

No comments:

Post a Comment