Friday, December 16, 2011

Bye Bye Finals, Hello Christmas

I am SOOOOOOOO happy Finals Week is over for Me and Mats! I am sure you have read from many students' blogs about finals and you are probably sick of it so sorry to be repetitive. But you have no idea how happy and excited I am that they are over. It means that I can now focus on Christmas, which I have been wanting to do for the past few weeks and now I finally can!

A LOT less of this...
My friend A* and I last night at our last presentation for finals week. Not only were we excited about our cute poster, but also excited that we were done! (Just ignore my orange Oompa Loopa hand). 

A LOT more of this...
Wrapping gifts, Christmas prep, and enjoying the season!

I have quite the collection of Christmas PJ's.
Well good luck enjoying your time off and Christmas season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment