Sunday, September 25, 2011

Welcoming Fall in with a List

My toes are chilly in my sandals which means it is time to pull out the fall boots and clothes and put the swimsuit cover ups away. I feel more and more like soup instead of ice cream. The leaves are no longer green but yellow. I have to wear a sweater at night to keep myself from freezing. This all means it is now officially Fall.

As many of you know I have mentioned this many times before I kind of like making lists. This summer I had a list of fun activites in my phone called "Summery Fun" for Matson and I to do together. I did the same for fall but actually made it cute and I hope to check all of these things off this fall!
Feel free to print this list out and use it this Fall! I am going to print it out and post it on our fridge or maybe frame it and use a dry erase marker to check each thing off each year!

1 comment: