Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Actual Concert.

I thought I would share some fun pictures from the Actual American Idol Concert now.
We (actually just Matson) took like seriously so much video on our Flip camera I think that is what it is called that I would share it all with you but it is just too much. So instead I will share a few photos so I don't bore you to death.

the first half of the concert did not feature much of Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery was not even in it! But it was still so good.

Stefano sang some of his hip hop/pop music!
Lauren singing her heart out!
Casey playing the Bassy. He really is so good at it. Matson loved when he sang "Harder to Breathe" by Maroon 5 in his own style.
I loved when Casey and Haley sang together. They really sing together well with their jazzy voices.
Lauren's part of the concert was so good. She sang her famous songs from the season along with her single "Like My Mother Does", which is super cute lyrics. This particular photo she is singing "Flat on the Floor" by Carrie Underwood. I can't wait for her album! She is such a wonderful performer and so cute and personable with the audience.
Haley Reinhart's section was so good. Even though Lauren was my favorite during the season, Haley chose the best songs throughout the whole season and sings so dang good. She sang "Bennie and the Jets" and "House of the Rising Sun". Both so good!
Then it was the American Idol's turn. His introduction was cool by showing all the past idols and when they were announced that they won, then ending with him winning and coming out singing "Baby lock them doors and turn the lights down looooow". He was super shy when we met him but he is a stud on the stage.
Scotty singing his single "I Love You this Big".
Lauren and Scotty sing super good together. Especially since they are the same age and style, it is cute.
"Gone like a freight train, gone like yesterday..." Seriously he sings "Gone" so good, one of my favorites.

Once again, Matson and I had a blast at this concert if you can't tell...posted about it 2?. We seriously will never forget it and how fun it was meeting each of them. Today, a week after the concert, I still feel like Lauren is one of my friends. Thanks Mom and Dad! We are so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment