Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy 2 Days after Thanksgiving!

I would of posted my wonderful list of things I am thankful for on Thanksgiving but I was WAY TOO BUSY spending time with my family and watching my brother propose to his new fiance and decorating for Christmas. So I will try not to bore you with a long list. Matson & I are so blessed, I will try to keep it short. but i can't make any promises.

1. I am thankful for Matson. I have the bestest bestest friend, husband, partner, and life companion. Actually right now as I write this he is singing along (well half singing along/half mouthing along when he doesn't know the words) with some odd song I have never heard of. But that is why I love him. He brings so much joy to me and our home. I am thankful for his hard work; whether he is working hard to bring a smile to my face or working hard to support us or working hard to open a nail polish bottle for me or to get good grades at school--he always does his best work. I am thankful for his love, patience, and he finds happiness in the small things and he sacrifices and does so much for me. I am extremely thankful for him.
2.  I am super duper thankful for our family. I am sooo spoiled. seriously matson and i have the best family ever. I seriously would do a single number for each of them but that would really bore each of you and that means i would be typing for a long time. they are all such great examples to me in different ways! Our family consists of some of the best listeners, funniest comedians, and the ultimate advice givers. Seriously i don't know what I would do without my family's support and kindness. Our family members are our best friends. i sometimes even think matson has more fun with sista A than me. i often find them in their own world of conversation or hooked to some odd game or movie.
3. I am so thankful for our church, the gospel, my Savior, and just being taught the right things. I know that we are so blessed because we choose the right. I am so grateful for my knowledge of the gospel and I know that without it I would not be who I am today. The gospel is ultimately the reason that I am where I am and why I am so blessed and am so full of joy. 

4. I am so thankful for ROOKIE! She is the perfect dog. I will admit, as a child I was afraid of dogs. I actually was afraid of my old boyfriend's dog or even my cousins' dog so i guess you can say i have always kind of been afraid of dogs. BUT no longer is that true. Rookie has changed my dog opinions. Rookie is hilarious. I am thankful for the many smiles she brings me. I wish she could live at our apartment...but I am sure she would miss my Mom and her favorite window where she barks at birds, neighbors walking by, or even just cars turning around. I am afraid to ever get a new dog, because I know he/she would never live up to Rookie. She has the best personality. 
5.  This last one is just a little sum up. I am thankful for my health and the people around me that they are healthy too. I am thankful for our home, for our education, and even the little things like our toaster & my blow dryer even though it burns the edges of my bangs...so dumb & fuzzy socks (I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM) & for hot cocoa & for the holidays & for just EVERYTHING. I will stop before you choose to stop and type in faceboook.com because I know where you are headed next. 

1 comment: